Is an open-pit heap leach gold mine in Burkina Faso. Enviroblue secured the sub-contract in early 2016 to continue with the commissioning of the control system and to provide PCS7 V8.0 SP2 engineering services using existing standards. The system comprised of the various stations as per the system architecture below and consisted of 700 remote I/Os, 160 devices (VSDs and simocodes) and various vendor system interfaces on profibus. We successfully assisted our client and the EPCM contractor to produce first Gold in April this year. Since then, the project was handed back to the main SP to complete commissioning.
Scope of Engineering Services:
- Re-installation and re-configuration of all AS and OS stations.
- Re-build of granular type multi-project environment.
- PLC and Scada software changes as defined by the Process functional specifications.
- Assisted with profibus network faults/failures.
- Assisted with Siemens G120/G130 VSD parameterization.
- Assisted with Simocode Pro v setup and configurations.
- Commissioning assistance and fault analysis of main plant software and hardware.
- Assisted the various vendors’ with commissioning and software changes.
- Assisted with MCC testing.
- Provide remote system support services.