The Tri-K Gold Mine, located in Guinea, is a high grade open pit mining operation. Enviroblue secured the contract in 2019 to design, develop, implement and commission the main control system using Siemens TIA Portal V16. & WinCC v7.5 solution. Our solution was customized as per the specifications provided. The system comprised of the various stations as per the system architecture below and consisted of 906 remote I/Os, 202 devices (VSDs and simocodes) and various vendor system interfaces on profibus. Completion of project expected in 2021.
Scope of Engineering Services:
- Installation and configuration of all AS and OS stations.
- Build of granular type multi-project environment.
- PLC and Scada software as defined by the Process functional specifications.
- Assisted with profibus network faults/failures.
- Assisted with Siemens G120/G130 VSD parameterization.
- Assisted with Simocode Pro v setup and configurations.
- Commissioning assistance and fault analysis of main plant software and hardware.
- Assisted the various vendors’ with commissioning and software changes.
- Assisted with MCC testing.
- Provide remote system support services.
- Fiber Optic Cabling, Fusion Splicing, and OTDR Testing